Purified water, Glycerine, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cacoa) extract, Glycine Soja Peptide, Silaxanetriol alginate/Caffeine, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Citrus Anrantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Albumin, Squalane, Triethanolamine Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Tween 20, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Carbomer Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Paraben, Dimethicone, Fragrance.
→ Enhance Radiance & Glow
→ Nourish & Moisturize
How to use:
1. Cleanse face thoroughly before applying mask. Apply toner if needed.
2. Excess essence from the packaging may be applied on the neck by massage.
3. After 20 minutes, remove mask and gently massage face to assist absorption.
4. Rinsing is not required.
5. You may apply toner, moisturizer etc. after application
6. Use daily for maximum effect.
Type of mask: Paper mask. Convenient, no rinsing is required. Let the serum of the mask totally absorbed before applying moisturizer.
Scent: smell like real chocolate.
Result: My Daily Beauty Chocolate Mask is one of my favourite mask that is effective. After use, the skin
looks brighter, paler, and moisturized immediately. However, the lasting effect is not long.
Repurchase: Yes based on the results and the price.