Pages

2009-09-12

Clarins Hydra-Quench Cooling cream-gel

Texture: cream-gel

Scent: very refreshing

Packaging: A big container that last for quite a while...

Active Ingredients:

Hyaluronic acid: helps the skin to maintain its moisture level.
Katafray bark: restructures the corneal layer, limits dehydration.
Sorbier tree bud: stimulates microcirculation.
Vitamin E: protects against free radicals. E3P Anti-Pollution Complex

Comments: My skin was quite dehydrated during season change when I purchased this product. I used to apply a thick layer of this product and then apply a other thin layer of night cream on top at night. I also use this product at day before applying the makeup and found that the foundation wouldn't turn cakey as used to. It helped my skin to replenish the moisture and plump up the skin. I could also apply another layer if my skin needs more moisture. I love the texture of the cream that it absorbed into the skin right away.

As I continue to finish the container, I starte to love this product. This is one of the skincare products that I use everyday (day and night). There is only 25% left in the container...
This product does help my skin but I would like to try something else that might have better results. Any suggestions?

No comments: