Pages

2009-11-10

Diorsnow White Skincare Set Review & Shiseido warehouse haul

Diorsnow White Skincare Set Review
Here is the review/comment of Diorsnow White Skincare Set $49.99 U.S. after one week of use.
I bought it from Facial Shop.
1. White Radiance Foam Cleanser, 50ml - pretty drying after use. Not notice any difference of whitening effect on skin.
Note: I realized that whitening product requires a long time of use to see the difference. Most of the whitening products are drying my skin. This is the second whitening/brightening cleansers I had tried. Previously, I had finished two tubes of Shiseido White Lucent Foaming cleanser and I was looking for alternatives. Then, My skin had become dull, and breaking out without using Shiseido White Lucent cleanser. I just realized that the Shiseido White Lucent Foaming cleanser works!!! I would prefer Shiseido White Lucent cleanser instead of Dior's for few reasons: 1) I already know that Shiseido's works; 2) Dior's cleanser is much drying compared to Shiseido's cleanser. My skin probably out of balance by the time I finished the tube. 3) The price of Shiseido's is much cheaper compared with Dior's.
2. White Reveal Essence,10ml - not much difference after a week. I prefer Paul and Joe's whitening serum which provides enough hydration and whitening effects.
3. White Reveal Lotion Rich 2, 50ml - it's in "rich" formula.  The texture is more viscous compared to a toner for hydrating skin.
4. White Reveal UV Shield SPF50 PA+++,30ml - This is by far the best product in this set and one of my favourite sunscreen. (the other one is Clarins). It gives the highest SPF protection among all the sunscreens that I tried. The texture feels thick, but blends very nicely on skin and gives a radiant look.It doesn't cause my skin break out, and doesn't leave any greasy feeling. It is compatible with other skincare products/makeup as well.
A Dior cosmetic bag - I love this bag! Very pretty.
Made in France

Shiseido Warehouse Sales Haul
Here is my self-controlled Shiseido warehouse haul that I had in the weekend after 2 hours line-up. I had told myself not buying any skincare/cosmetics before my Hong Kong trip. I went with my friend and I intended to pick up two Foaming cleansers and leave....oh well and ended up with the rest of the products in the pictures,and few packs of the cotton pads that are not shown in the picture.


Shiseido warehouse sales offer up to 80% off for skincare/cosmetics of Shiseido & Nars, Orlane, perfumes, hair products. The prices in the warehouse sales are very good. Eyeshadow $6, lipgloss/lipstick$10, foundation $10-$15, eyeliner/lipliner $6. Skincare around 50% off.

1 comment:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Nice haul! I love the DiorSnow sunscreen too. :)