Pages

2009-11-08

Lancome Primordiale Yeux Skin Recharge eye cream


source: Lancome website

Claims for:
An ultra-smoothing cream-gel for a targeting action on eye contour 1st wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles. Better protected against premature aging, the eye contour looks younger. Visibly smoother, it reveals its luminosity.

This product comes in a jar 15mL. $72 CAN retail price. I got mine on sale in Lancome counter. You can find this product discounted in sasa.com and strawberrynet.com.

The texture is cream-gel like. It is quickly blended and absorbed to the skin. This eye cream is very hydrating and moisturizing without leaving any greasy feeling. It plumps up the under eye area and helps relieve the fine lines. As for the dark circle, I only have 5% product left in the container and I don't see any difference yet. I love this product because I have been trying alot of eye creams/gels. Either the product is not hydrating enough that the concealer looks cakey under the eye. Or the eye cream is too rich that there are some little bumps developed. Not e that I live in Toronto with dry/cold climate, this product is suitable for me. This product might not suitable for people who have oily skin. If you have combination skin and are looking for an eye cream that will give a better hydration than eye gel, give this product a try.

Sorry that I couldn't provide the ingredients for this product as I discarded the container box.
You can check lipglosseater for her review/ingredient listed posted.

No comments: