Pages

2009-11-04

Sisley Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Balm 30ml/1oz Review

Source: Strawberrynet

I had finally finished using the second jar of this product and ready to write an review on it.
I bought mine at strawberrynet for $75 U.S. a year ago. Retail price now is: $140 U.S.

The product claims for:

  • Moisturizes and protects the lip and eye areas
  • Helps preventing fine lines and dryness
  • Diminishes under-eye puffiness. Apply in the morning.

Evaluation:

Packaging: in a glass jar.

Texture: Clear gel, sticky feel

Smell: Light floral

Results:
This gel is very refreshing and easily absorbed. I feel that the under eye area is tightened (firmer) after use. However, my under eye dark circles and fine lines are still there after trying 2 jars of these products. This product is not moisturizing enough for my under eye area. I ended up applying another eye cream on top of this Sisley eye balm. I could not confirm if it really works for the under-eye puffiness as I do not have under eye bags.
I would recommend this product to the people who are early 20's looking for the very first eye cream for moisturizing and preventing fine lines.
There are better alternatives for people who have fine lines and need more hydration the under eye area.

Repurchase: Not anymore. I guess that my eye area needs more moisture as I age.

No comments: