Eminence Stone Crop Masque
Eminence Stone Crop Masque (Handmade in Hungary)
I was introduced to this product from the Spa that I went for massage therapy. You can also this product online from eskincare store.
Texture- Gel, rather thick and viscous. like aloe vera gel but thinner.
Colour- Light green, the gel contains tiny dark green plant leaves
Description: Lightening, Calming & Hydrating
Skin Type: Oily to mature, lack of tone, irritated and pigmented skin types (all skin types)
• Helps to reduce pigmentation and lightens the complexion
• Regenerates and firms stressed skin
• Vitalizes and tones the epidermis
• Moisturizes the skin and helps to reduce visible signs of aging
• Calms sensitive skin
• Stone Crop: regenerative lightening and moisturizing agent
• Lemon: contains high amounts of Vitamin C, antioxidant
• Bioflavonoids: fights against free radicals, protective agent
• Honey: nourishing, moisturizing agent
• Biocomplex™: an antioxidant booster of Vitamins A, Ester-C, E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
Application: Apply a thin layer of masque with fingertips to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. (Dilute with water for easier application.) May use Galvanic or ultra-sound (in spa). Leave on for 5 minutes or longer until dry (recommended to place wet gauze or cotton strips over top). It is possible to use as a massage agent by diluting the product and periodically dipping your hand into tea, juice or water. Remove with a damp face cloth.
I use this product at home without any equipment. I grab a bit on my palm and then add some spring water to mix. I usually leave it on around 15 minutes and then go shower and gentle scrub off in a circular motion Since the gel with leaves might not be easy to rinse off, I usually use a sponge to clean the mask off or wash it off during shower. This is by far my favourite wash-type mask which delivers smoother and brighten skin with replenishing moisture. I started to try more and more organic products without chemicals. I love how fresh and nature they make the skin feel and look.