Pages

2009-08-10

Oxy Daily Facial Cleanser- Great product for pimples



I don't have pimples that often..maybe less than 5 pimples per year. I used to use oxy anti-acne ointment and biotherm anti-acne ointment for the acne. However, recently my sister recommended Oxy Daily Facial Cleanser to me. This product is amazing for acne. Thank you Sis!

There was an infection underneath my nose area few days ago. I could feel the bump when I touched it but the bump wasn't noticeable. It could have turned out to be a big pimples right at the center of my nose if I didn't use this product-Oxy Daily Facial Cleanser.

I faithfully used the amount that was enough to wash the area of the pimple every morning and night. Not the entire face, because I have dry cheek. Most of the acne products have drying effects because of the salicylic acid. After a day to few days, the bump was totally gone!!! The red nose is never going to happen!  I found that the bump could develop to be a pimple much faster using the acne ointment, just from my personal experience. 

I have tested this products so many times and it works wonder for me.  Acne ointment somehow did not provide the result i wanted.

Ingredients: 2% salicylic acid -the chemical that clear up the pores.
Non medicinal products: water, glycerin, polyethylene glycol-120 methyl glucose dioleate, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, hydroxycetyl hydroxyethyl dimonium chloride, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, fragance.

No comments: