Pages

2009-08-11

Origins Youthtopia Age-Correcting Serum with Rhodiola - 30 mL $50 U.S.

Source: Origins website

I picked up a few products from Origins store during San Francisco trip: Origins Modern Friction, Origins Youthtopia Age-Correcting Serum with Rhodiola, Firming eye cream with Rhodiola &Skin firming cream with Rhodiola. I was also given some free samples: Frothy face wash 150 mL, some pouches of Skin firming cream and body cream.

At first, I was just picking up this brand due to curiosity. So far, I only opened Modern Friction and Age-Correcting Serum. However, the outcomes of using these product are outstanding. I can't wait to try the eye cream and the firming face cream.

I am going to focus on Origins Youthtopia Age-Correcting Serum with Rhodiola today. Modern Friction's review was posted earlier.

This product comes in a glass container with a glass dropperinside. One drop of the serum is enough for covering under eye and laugh lines. (these are the two areas I have fine lines).

I really liked how firm and tight my skin felt after using the serum. My under eye finally looks smooth after the serum is completely absorbed into face. This serum makes me feel like I'm really doing something to maintain my skin from the pollution.

After using this serum for three days, one of laughing lines has almost disappeared. The other one which was more noticable looked fading as well. The under eye area looks smooth now. The fine lines around my lower lashes are still there. Hopefully, the results would be more noticeable after a longer period of time. However, I am really happy about the results after only 3 days. I really hope that the results would last and my skin condition is getting better.

How to use: After toner, only 1 drop is enough to cover the under eye and the laughing line area. I distribute the drop to under eye and laughing line area, and massag my skin until the serum is totally absorbed. Then, apply your favourite moisturizer and eye cream. Since I am not sure how potent this serum, I use very little amount of eye cream.

For your reference, other products that I had tried but have no effect on fine lines/dark circle: Vermont eye cream, La Prairie eye cream circle, Sisley Eye Balm.

Benefits: patent pending Rhodiola promotes skin's natural repair to help reenergize, visible correct lines, and renew skin's vibrant and youthful function.

Ingredients:
Water, Leaf water, citrus aurantium amara flower water, anthemis nobilis flower water, butylene glycol, glycerin, silica, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, rhodiola rosea root extract, hydrolyzed rice extract, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, sweet orange oil, patchouli oil, nutmeg kernel oil, citracal, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, soybean polypeptide, argania spinosa leaf extract, sweet almond seed extract, St. Paul's wort extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, arabidopsis thaliana extract, algae extract, wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, sucrose, caffeine, sage leaf, sodium hyaluronate.

They claimed that they used essential oil in the formula.


No comments: