Pages

2009-07-07

San Francisco Trip

Just came back from San Francisco 9-day trip yesterday.

This is the third time I visited San Francisco but seems to me the first time I get to know about the city. I love the weather in San Francisco, the temperature is around 20 Celsius degree and always with the breeze. The evening could get bit chilly down to 12 Celsius degree. The resident for our stay is pretty neat, with two bedrooms, one futon bed and one sofa bed, fireplace, opened concept kitchen, one bathroom and large living room. Utensils, cooking pots and pans, plates and bowls are in place in kitchen. We mostly stay in for breakfast to save some money from spending eating out. The bathroom comes with face towels, big towels, soaps,a pile of toilet paper. I love the concept of staying in a private house rather than in a hotel. We got a place to gather around to watch movies, chat and cook. Our place for six people is $1400 U.S. for 9-day stay.

We went to a lot of places. We visited de young Museum, Golden Gate bridge, Fishermen's Wharf, downtown, Wax Museum, China town, Napa Valley Wineries, two outlet malls around Napa Valley, Sausalito, Alcatraz Island, Jazz festival and Fire works on President's day. Unfortunately, Muir Woods and Yosemite Park are dropped out from our itenary.

When I just came back from the trip, I saw a package from imomoko.com I ordered just a week before my trip. The package includes Naris Up Eggshell & Charcoal Mask, Kanebo COFRET Shine Accent eyeshadow 01 SP09, L'EGERE white Multi Blemish Balm BB cream and Kelvin Beautymaker Aqua Eye Concealer (#3 Medium) and two of each DHC deep Cleansing oil and DHC Salicylic Acne Toner samples. I am so excited to try them soon.

No comments: