Pages

2009-06-15

Medieval times

I got some Corporate discount for Medieval times from work.  The past sunday I went to Medieval times with my hubby and friends. We went there around 2:10 p.m. and waited the door opened at 2:30 p.m. To my surprise, I wasn't checked for my name. The only questions being asked, "Are you coming in group?" and "How many people?" Then, we would be let go into the main building. It's a totally honest system. I am sure that a lot of people would think of getting more friends/family members to get in without paid.

Once we got in, there was a big bar right at the center of the building. Stables on the right. Gift stores are on the way to the dining place where the stores are selling the swords, shield,cups, etc.

The audience seats/tables might be about 8 feets higher than the performance ground. Even though we were sitting very close (the 2nd rows) to the performance stage, I don't smell any stinky horse smell. It was a eye-widening experiences. The show was great and it was happening the whole time during the meal. The food menu has garlic bread, tomato bisque, half chicken, ribs, potato, apple pie and 2 non-alcoholic beverages. It was quite hard to eat with the steaming hot half chicken with bare hands. As the theme is medieval times, no utensils are provided. The regular ticket is $69.99 CAN+ tax+tip. I got the discounted ticket through my company. $30 CAN including tax & tips is totally a steal.






I can't take any more pictures after that because my hands are so dirty and greasy.

No comments: