Pages

2009-07-21

Smashbox Anti-shine

I was recommended Smashbox Anti-shine by a sales representative at Shoppers when I was looking for something that could control the oil on my nose area. My skin is combination, I should say pretty dry all over my face except my nose. Therefore, it was quite hard for me to find a foundation that would not create patches due to dryness in a few hours, and not too oily for my nose area.

Smashbox anti-shine is my current FAVOURITE for oil-control.
It comes in a 1 Fl. oz@30 mL. $31 CAN dollars + tax

Ingredients:
Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, Fragrance. May contain Titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
So many parabens, not recommended for people who are sensitive to parabens.



Only little amount would cover my nose area. The texture of this gel is quite thick, but the gel is totally absorbed to the skin after dabbing evening on the specific area without leaving any residue.
How to use: I use it after the makeup base, and before the mineral powder. Then, my whole face is ok for the whole day. If you have very oily skin, then, you might want to touch up with anti-shine after blotting your face, and then powder.



The pictures were not that good, because the lighting is too dark.

No comments: