Pages

2010-07-13

Darphin Arovita Eye and Lip Contour Gel Review

I need moisture!!!

It has been very hot and humid these few weeks in Toronto. I have been drinking a lot of water and I still feel my whole body is dehydrated especially the area under the eyes.  Have tried a lot of eye cream/gel, the tight feeling under my eye is still there.  Sometimes, if the cream is too rich, I noticed that there is some white bump under eye area.  If you have similar experience, I would like to introduce my favourite eye gel - Darphin Arovita Eye and Lip Contour Gel which claims to:

  • Smooth fine lines;
  • provide radiant and hydrated appearance




  • Scent: Floral.  Very refreshing.  The texture of this gel I would actually considered as a cream-gel, more to the cream texture.  A very moistured cream (with no greasy feel) that is easily spread over skin.  I love the cream the first time I applied it under my eye area.  I feel like I found an oasis in the dessert. The discomfort/tight feel under my eye is gone after applying.  It also provides some cooling sensation (feel like a splash of water) and the cream is quick for absorption. Since the under eye area is supple, the fine lines are smoothed.

    Price is expensive $105 CAN. However, a 30mL jar goes a long way and you only a little to pat on the area.   I bought this container in winter last year.


    The gel is in glass container with a plastic lid.  After opening the lid, there is a plastic cover as a protection.  It comes with a plastic spoon (not included in the picture)



    Key Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Chamomile, Orchid and Rose Extracts, Jojoba Seed Oil



No comments: