Pages

2009-05-29

Burt's Bees Weatherproofing Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Weatherproofing Lip Balm 4.5 g

Ingredients:

Cera alba, helianthus annuus, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, lanolin, symphytum officinale root, parfum, tocopheryl acetate and tocopherol, honey, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.

98% natural

The scent is light honey smell. After applying on my lip, it forms a film of layer covering on my lips. I don't feel that the lip balm is absorbing. As the product name is "Weatherproofing", I guess that it would be perfect for applying this balm after another more moisturized lip balm for protection if you are walking on the street in winter. Since I am trying this product in summer, I don't like the greasy feel on my lip. I prefer the Aveeno lip balm that gives my lip moisturized right away and the effect is more long lasting.

No comments: