Pages

2009-04-30

Regene Silk White Smooth Spongy Facial Mask


This mask is claimed to releasing white smooth essence for providing long lasting whitening effect.

When I opened the pouch, the mask is soaky with white fluid. After applying the mask on face, there is still so much fluid in the pouch, I applied it to my neck and hands.

After use, my skin looks brightened and refreshed. Whitening effect-Yes! but the next day, the whitening effect doesn't seem to last. I guess that I have to use mask every other day to keep the whitening effect on my face.

My skincare route is 1 cleaning mask and 1 moisturizing mask per week. Sometimes, when my skin becomes too sensitive during the weather, I would use Aveeno hydrating mask every day after washing the face, using it as a mask/moisturizer until my skin calm down without any irritation.

No comments: