Pages

2009-02-26

SILK WHITIA Aromatherapy facial mask -ROSE

I got this mask from SaSa. When opening the package, you can feel that package is quite heavy. The mask is totally immersed with the mask liquid. Once taking the mask out and apply it on my face, the mask is quite sticky. I can still see alot of liquid inside the package. I rub the liquid to my neck, my legs and arms to get the maximum benefit from this package. The instruction on the package said that the mask should apply for 20 minutes and then rinse. After 20 minutes, I still felt that the mask is quite wet on my face. I took my mask off after 30 minutes, I thought that I would feel a film of mask residue on my face because the mask was quite sticky when I first applied. Amazing, the liquid is totally absorbed by the skin. It gave a radiant and smooth look. Then, I applied the serum and moisturizer without rinsing the skin, and went to sleep. This morning after cleaning my face, I can still feel that my skin is soft and smooth. It's very hydrating and also I can see quite a difference on my skin tone on my face and neck. My face is much more paler and brighter. I wish that this mask comes with the neck portion. My legs and arms are quite soft and smooth too.

This package is definitely worthy to repurchase again.

No comments: